Training is vital to getting the most out of your investment in Software.
Our team have over 15 years experience in the Construction Industry across all areas of the business. This means we can understand your specific needs and have worked with businesses with similar struggles as yours.
We adopt two training methods.
- Train the Trainer
- This method allows you to maintain the broader knowledge in-house to pass on to new staff
- Develop Training Guides & map standard business Processes
- Keep current on new features and functions of your business management system
- Train the End User
- If you have a busy team we can manage the full training of all of your team to ensure competency with the systems
- We Map out key business processes we will ensure that all staff provide the tools to successfully use their part of the software.
- Develop and Document standard business processes to ensure consistency of quality data.
If your project has a number of stakeholders it can be very useful to have us Project Manage the implementation process. This can include developing the training program, working with key stake holders to understand and map out key drivers of success and communicate across the delivery team on a regular basis. We will map a success path that the project will be managed against including Budgets, Tasks, Issue Management and Availability co-ordination.
- Price File Setup & Updating
- Order Management
- Job Costing & Accounting
- Payroll Setup and End of Year
- Enhanced Reporting
Configuration & Training on:
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Payroll Training
- Accounts Training
- Job Cost & Reporting
- Material Sales
- General Ledger & BI
Implementation & Training
- Initial Software Setup
- Accounting Software Integration
- User Training
- Form & WHS configuration
- Configure Silver Licences
- Develop Custom Reports
- Training on Gold and Platinum Licenses
- Purchase of new licenses